TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb Pedalı
- Iconic reverb pedal returns better than ever with an innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and an added shimmer effect
- Groundbreaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- New shimmer reverb algorithm pitches your reverb up an octave through each feedback loop to give an other-worldly sound
- Next-generation reverb algorithms give you phenomenal-sounding realistic reverb tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- 3 dedicated TonePrint slots for storing signature effects
- Design your own customized reverb effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is engaged
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
The original HALL OF FAME REVERB delivered some of the most-iconic reverb sounds of all time, but HALL OF FAME 2 REVERB extends that legacy of innovation dramatically. Essentially, HALL OF FAME 2 REVERB’s incredible MASH technology adds an expression pedal to a world-class reverb stompbox that not only responds to your touch and saves precious pedalboard space – but blends the celestial world of reverb with the ultimate in personal expression. Add a scintillating new Shimmer effect, and you've got a reverb pedal unlike any other – the awe-inspiring HALL OF FAME 2 REVERB!
MASH – Heart of Innovation
The HALL OF FAME 2 REVERB features groundbreaking new technology that brings a wide range of creative expression to the party, controlled solely by how much pressure you apply to the depressed footswitch. Years in the making, and only available in select
TC ELECTRONIC products, this clever innovation elevates the common footswitch well above rather mundane duties, such as “On” and “Off”. More importantly – MASH elevates your performance to the next level.
With the HALL OF FAME 2 REVERB, your most transcendent shoe-gazing dreams are finally realized. An all-new Shimmer reverb algorithm provides an unearthly octave pitch shift, ensuring that your tone delivers spine-tingling euphoria in every single note.
All of the onboard, next-generation algorithms give you phenomenally-realistic reverb sounds – making the revolutionary
HALL OF FAME 2 REVERB the pedal with no limits!
We revolutionized the tonal universe with our amazing TonePrint App, which allows you to beam FX directly to your device, including signature reverbs from the most revered icons of rock and roll. If you want something a bit more original – you can easily create your own via the free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*. And since good things often come in 3’s, HALL OF FAME 2 REVERB provides 3 dedicated TonePrint slots to save your favorites. Why? Because... more is just better!
If your gig calls for the kind of reverb that evokes memories of years gone by and experiences yet to be realized, then the
HALL OF FAME 2 checks off all the right boxes. Offering much more than just the “garden variety” sounds of competing products,
the HALL OF FAME 2 lets you step outside the box. Check it out at your local TC ELECTRONIC dealer, or get yours online today. You’ve never sounded better!
True to Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
Hall of Fame 2 Reverb's Resume
• MASH Technology
• New Shimmer reverb algorithm with octave pitch shifting
• 8 reverb types and 3 TonePrint slots
• True Bypasss or Buffered Bypass
• Decay, Tone, and Level controls
• Easy battery access
• Small footprint
• High quality components
• Road-ready design
• Stereo In/out
Backstage Pass - All Access
The addition of MASH to the Hall Of Fame 2’s high quality reverb effects means that you will never think about reverb in the same way again.
Set the decay to determine how long you want to hear the effect. This will take you from a tight club-like feel to overwhelming cascades of cathedral reverberation.
The MASHlight indicates the intensity of the effect controlled by MASH. Putting pressure on the footswitch will make the MASHlight brighter and lifting your foot off the pedal will make it dimmer.
This will let you adjust how loud the reverberations will be. Set the volume of the reverb effect from barely noticeable ambience to all-encompassing soundscapes.
This toggle sets the pre-delay of the reverb. Basically, it controls the duration of time before the original signal ‘bounces off the wall’. A short pre-delay makes the reverb sound like you are close to a wall and vice versa. We increased the max pre-delay time to 300 milliseconds for extra-large rooms.
Controls the volume of the octave up signal. Bright and crispy sounding reverb or dark and gloomy? The tone control lets you dial in the right balance color to your tonal palette. This will also make the effect appear more prominent or elusive.
Choose between 8 studio quality reverb types, including the new Shimmer, and use the 3 TonePrint slots to either design your own reverb or select one from the TonePrint family of artists. You may have noticed that Tile, Amb, and Gate reverbs are missing from the dial. Not to worry – You can still get them through TonePrint Editor.
Press the switch to turn on the pedal. After that, you simply hold down the switch to engage MASH. The technology is pressure sensitive so the harder you press down, the more intense the effect. Lift your foot and MASH is bypassed. Of course, you still get either true- or buffered bypass by using the easy-to-access internal dip switch.